It started its life when another great metadata editor, MetaX, stopped getting updated. Some of the web services it used changed in ways that broke functionality and it had some really annoying (to us at least) little missing things like no proper window resizing. This lead to us starting MetaZ as a reimplementation of MetaX with a few ideas of our own sprinkled in there.
- Made sparkle sign output a JSON document.
- Changed time zone to GMT-1100.
- Merge branch 'feature/native-notifications' into develop
- Removed unfinished IMDB plugin
- Native notifications are default when available.
- Added comparison helpers to MZVersion
- Used local variable in MZMultiGrowlWrapper singleton
- Fixed icon progress more...