SQLiteConverter is the fastest and easiest way to convert your mySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle (natively), and a wide range of ODBC-compliant databases (like Microsoft SQL Server, Access, FoxPro, FileMaker, and many others) to SQLite. It combines a very intuitive interface with very powerful features so you can convert an existing remotely hosted database to SQLite in little time. This solution is ideal even if you want to backup your remote data to a disk-based solution using another relational database.
Note: The demo version is 1.9.5. The App Store version is currently 1.8.5.
- Minor changes in Preferences and About.
- New favourite handler.
- UUID/GUID are now interpreted as BLOB.
- Updated sqlite to 3.7.17.
- Update internal database engines.
- Other improvements and optimizations.
OS X 10.7 or later