Developer website: MacHouse
How many days and hours are left till the London Olympic Games begins? Sometimes, you have to be reminded of important events with the remaining days and hours until they start.
TimeLeft4 offers mutiple ways in which the user will be reminded of scheduled events. Time Reminder will remind the user of the selected event with remaining days, hours, minutes, seconds. Before it's too late, set Reminder so that TimeLeft4 can remind you of arriving events ahead of time. Let TimeLeft4 remind you of events some days ahead like 5 days, 10 days ahead so that you won't miss them. TimeLeft4 also comes with an alarm clock feature.So if any of the scheduled events arrives, an alarm sound will go off with an animated movie to call your attention.
- A set of measures is taken to enhance application's compatibility with Snow Leopard.
- The use is now able to drag and drop clipped text onto the text field and text area in creating a new reminder profile.
- Fix: The Date field and Time field on the main screen was left enabled and editable manually.
- Fix: The user was not able to edit settings in Preferences when the alarm function was running.
- The user is now able to set default title, message and notes in Preferences > Default.
- Several other minor fixes/changes are made.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later