iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed issue when encoding with hardware accelerated AAC or ALAC audio codecs (regresion issue introduced in 6.2)
- It is now not possible anymore to scale the Save User Preset window sheet ((regresion issue introduced in 6.2)
- The batch list options are now updated when using the up and down keys
- Added support for HE-AAC v1 when using the CoreAudio AAC
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)