iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- VP8 profile is now correctly saved.
- FFmpeg monitoring now works again as expected (broken in 5.2.2)
- Improved merging MXF files.
- Improved handling h265 codec.
- Improved Audio Normalisation.
- Improved iPhone and iPad presets.
- Improved creating DVD iso file.
- Added ‘Chroma Strength’ option.
- Added ‘Enable more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)