iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between formats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Now auto fills-in the FPS when using Images to Movie.
- Removed -cutoff option. This is now oboluete for the native FFmpeg AAC encoder.
- Fixed issue merging files without re-encoding.
- Fixed memory leak when adding/removing audio and video filters.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)