iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Removed some debug logging
- Improved handling DNxHD and ProRes encoding
- Better pre-scanning files for merging files
- Fixed issue dropping subtitles files onto a batch
- Fixed several issues when running OS X 10.11 DP
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)