iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
- Fixed regression issue installing FFmpeg binaries (introduced in 5.7.2)
- Fixed small GUI glitch when running OS X 10.11
- Now adds Video Stream when needed.
- Improved support for ProRes.
- Improved Cropping filter.
- Vignette filter 'Angle' option now works as expected.
- Faster merging files.
- Improved XboxOne preset.
- Denoise more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Working FFmpeg OS X binary (see Related Links)