You can use ForeUI to mockup quickly with hand drawn style, or create flat wireframe with certain colors and layouts, or implement high-fidelity prototype with complex behavior. You can change the style of prototype by simply switching its UI theme. Currently ForeUI supports 5 UI themes:
- Hand Drawing
- Wire Frame
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X
- Windows 7
- New Feature: Import another plot into current editing plot.
- New Feature: Support background image for plot.
- New Feature: Holding SHIFT key to draw/edit polygon can lock the moving direction.
- New Feature: Allow caching image data in memory (avoid using file cache).
- Enhancement: Optimize performance: to be faster and smoother.