SourceTree is the fast and easy way to work with Git and Mercurial.
Easily utilise both distributed version control systems from one application. Work with your GitHub, Bitbucket, and Kiln accounts without leaving the application. Also works with Subversion servers too!
Atlassian has acquired SourceTree, and it is now free for a limited time!
- Fix SourceTree using the incorrect port sometimes [SRCTREE-4529]
- Fix Bitbucket repo creation not respecting the 'Private' option [SRCTREE-4531]
- Fix "Open in Terminal" not working with iTerm 2+ and spaces [SRCTREE-4541]
- Address general performance regressions on macOS Sierra [SRCTREEJ-821]
- Fix Fabric Crash Report #154
- OS X 10.10 or later