Developer website: Koingo Software
E-Mail Commander lets you send out uniquely customized e-mails to everyone in your database. Insert variables in your contact database to further customize each message on the fly! Include current date/time, dates, nicknames, addresses, phone numbers, or pretty much any other field you could dream up. Even insert a special variable that'll write lines at random, or in sequential order.
With all this, you could hardly want for more, except we've also managed to fully integrate E-Mail Commander with Address Book to allow you to quickly send out your message to any group you've previously created.
- New Feature: Redesigned the Export and Import windows.
- New Feature: Main window is now resizable.
- New Feature: View individual message content types in full size.
- Bug Fix: Import/export threads no longer access the GUI.
- Bug Fix: Fixed SSL connections.
- Bug Fix: After clicking Delete to delete checked lists, the window now closes.
- Bug Fix: Fixed importing from CSV.
- Bug Fix: Fixed new documents not opening on startup if a dialog was shown.
- Bug Fix: Fixed exporting to CSV/Text. No longer includes a funky UTF16 character at the start of the file.
*Previously available here