Developer website: Joybidder Ebay Auction Sniper
This officially Mozilla-powered software snipes eBay auctions. It runs on your own computer, so your eBay login stays secure and local.
The Pro edition also make it easy to search auctions, track prices, and analyze eBay sales data, along with the following features:
- Schedule snipe bid of eBay auctions
- Supports 22 eBay sites including eBay motor
- Import from My eBay watch list, current bidding list and selling list
- Schedule automatic search eBay listing
- Supports bidding groups with "Cancel snipe if won" and "Cancel snipe if lost" bidding condition
- Add auction by item numbers or from eBay item/search page
- Supports multiple eBay IDs
- Batch sniping
- Wake up computer from sleep to snipe, update and search
- Add Auctions from embedded Web Browser
- Override shipping fee
- Quickly find items in the list
- Copy item list to Excel
- Integrated Google Translation
- Automatic increase max bid to match your opponent
- Optional integrated multiple-location server sniping service for extra convenience and reliability
- When exiting the app, the program may show a message waiting for several seconds to make sure data is saved correctly. Occasionally there is a bug that the program asks for unnecessarily much longer waiting time. This bug is fixed.
- This program will continue to automatically update item status unless there are 4 consecutive updating failures. In previous version, the program stops updating item status immediately after first updating error.
- OS X 10.6 or later