MacFlatplan enables the user to make a color-coded map of all the pages of their publication, providing a complete overview of the relative location, page number, and category of content of every page.
- You can do as many MacFlatplan document as you will.
- Unlimited number of pages per publication.
- You can import the colors and the publication information from another MacFlatplan document.
- It's easy to drag pages to a new place.
- You can handle the publication as the print sections or as one whole.
- The Flatplan window chooses width which is suitable on your window, but you can change the width suitable for your printing paper.
- You can copy and paste the page contents.
- You can make your own custom page library use all of your publication planning.
- Only one registration fee, no other fees.