Developer website: Heikki Ohvo
MacFlatplan enables the user to make a color-coded map of all the pages of their publication, providing a complete overview of the relative location, page number, and category of content of every page.
- You can do as many MacFlatplan document as you will.
- Unlimited number of pages per publication.
- You can import the colors and the publication information from another MacFlatplan document.
- It's easy to drag pages to a new place.
- You can handle the publication as the print sections or as one whole.
- The Flatplan window chooses width which is suitable on your window, but you can change the width suitable for your printing paper.
- You can copy and paste the page contents.
- You can make your own custom page library use all of your publication planning.
- Only one registration fee, no other fees.
- You edit the page contents on the Flatplan window by the contextual menu instead of the separate palette.
- You can import pictures on the pages (PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPG) instead of using text representation. You can drag and drop the picture on the page on the Flatplan window or open it by contextual menu command.