Developer website: Joybidder Ebay Auction Sniper
JoyBidder eBay Auction Sniper Free helps you snipe eBay auctions.
Are you tired of staying up late in the night and still losing auction in the last seconds? You need JoyBidder eBay Auction Sniper to help you. This is a software snipes eBay auctions. It runs on your own computer, so your eBay login stays secure and local. JoyBidder eBay Auction Sniper Free Edition is a free software and easy to use. It is ideal for casual eBay buyers who snipe one item at a time.
- [Firefox Addon] Fix a bug that cannot add eBay item from eBay item web page
- [Mac] fix a bug in the error handling of running Mac system functions, for example, cancel/schedule wake up event from sleep, disable app nap and etc
- When exiting the app, the program may show a message waiting for several seconds to make sure data is saved correctly. Occasionally there is a bug that the program asks for unnecessarily much longer waiting time. This bug is fixed.
- Fix a bug that when auction ends the status text still says Watching.
- [Windows App] Update JoyBidder SSL Certificates DB to fix Unknown Certificates Error
- Don't show Bid Failed notification if the auctions have already ended.
- User can test sniping by entering negative lead seconds in the bid dialog to let the program to automatically bid after specific time duration. More information at http://www.joybidder.com/help.php?k=how+to+test.
- This program will continue to automatically update item status unless there are 4 consecutive updating failures. In previous version, the program stops updating item status immediately after first updating error.
- OS X 10.4 or later