iWorry is the first worry journal app on the App Store. It helps users to handle their worries better than a notepad. It is based on the following 4 main ideas:
Keep a worry list by writing worries down the moment they occur
Schedule a specific time to worry
Have a worry place to be with themselves
Think through and decide on its solution or action.
iWorry has the following advantages over a notepad:
* Good mobility as users almost always carry their iPhone or iPod touch with them
* Scheduling worry time
* Choosing worry place
* Quick entry of worry and tag
* Worry list can be viewed only after scheduled time is reached
* Worry list can be filtered by a tag
* Deletion of multiple irrelevant worries at one go
* Entry of decision and tag when reviewing a worry
* Logbook keeps all reviewed worries for future reference
* Unlimited number of worries
* Password protection
* Web resources on how to handle worries more effectively
What's new in iWorry
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.
(0 Reviews of )
There are no reviews yet
Help the community
There are no reviews yet, be the first to leave one