Developer website: Digital Rebellion LLC
With just one button press, administrators can repair Compressor, clean Final Cut Studio caches, analyze crash logs, synchronize plugins, troubleshoot problems and much more - saving time and allowing them to get on with more important tasks.
The software consists of a network client that is installed on every computer on the network and the Network Admin tool to manage and perform tasks. FCS Maintenance Pack Network Admin also requires FCS Maintenance Pack to be installed on each client computer, which can be downloaded and installed remotely from within the admin tool.
- Perform maintenance tasks across the network simultaneously
- Sync plugins, preferences, user paths and scheduled tasks between computers
- Use the Difference Finder tool to find the differences in specification between computers on the network, allowing you to determine why a particular system isn't working correctly when others are fine
- View aggregate crash statistics including the number of crashes across the network per day, week or month, the most common cause of crashes, and the most and least stable machines
- Users can alert administrators to problems on their system, allowing the administrator to resolve them remotely
- Maintenance tasks can also be scheduled to run automatically on every system
IMPORTANT: Registered users will need to re-enter their registration information if upgrading from 1.0.6 or lower.
- Support for specifying a manual IP address and port
- Bonjour client broadcasts can now be disabled. This is recommended if you are planning only to connect via manual IP and port.
- Fixed an issue where the client couldn't be switched off
- Fixed a crash when switching users
- Fixed an issue where the admin would sometimes not be able to connect to clients
- Fixed a crash when connecting
- General bug fixes, tweaks and optimizations
- Final Cut Studio 2 or 3.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- FCS Maintenance Pack