FCS Maintenance Pack Network Admin
remotely manages, optimizes and maintains Final Cut Studio systems over a network.
With just one button press, administrators can repair Compressor, clean Final Cut Studio caches, analyze crash logs, synchronize plugins, troubleshoot problems and much more - saving time and allowing them to get on with more important tasks.
The software consists of a network client that is installed on every computer on the network and the Network Admin tool to manage and perform tasks. FCS Maintenance Pack Network Admin also requires FCS Maintenance Pack to be installed on each client computer, which can be downloaded and installed remotely from within the admin tool.
- Perform maintenance tasks across the network simultaneously
- Sync plugins, preferences, user paths and scheduled tasks between computers
- Use the Difference Finder tool to find the differences in specification between computers on the network, allowing you to determine why a particular system isn't working correctly when others are fine
- View aggregate crash statistics including the number of crashes across the network per day, week or month, the most common cause of crashes, and the most and least stable machines
- Users can alert administrators to problems on their system, allowing the administrator to resolve them remotely
- Maintenance tasks can also be scheduled to run automatically on every system