Scorecerer allows you to import your scanned sheet music. It will automatically straighten it and remove empty borders. You can then publish the sheet music to your iPad and other tablet devices, or view on your laptop with Scorecerer Player.
- Easy solution to installing Python Imaging Library on a Mac
- Replace Apple MainStage with a custom Max/MSP implementation (Part 2)
- New version of Scorecerer for iPad has MIDI support
- Replace Apple MainStage with a custom Max/MSP implementation (Part 1)
- 'Else' is not the counterpart of 'If'
- Upgrading my live keyboard rig - the good, the bad, and the ugly
Mac OS X 10.5 or later