WiScale: Track your weight and body composition data from your Withings Connected Bodyscale!
WiScale lets you keep track of your weight, fat & lean mass composition, and your Body Mass Index (BMI).
It displays graphs where you can look up and focus on any specific date or timeframe. To better understand the effects of your diet or fitness activity, the app will also show you the recommended healthy levels for each category that correspond to your personal profile (age, sex, height).
Combined with the Withings Connected Bodyscale, the application reveals a revolutionary feature: all weight statistics from the scale are automatically stored and available directly on your iPhone. All you have to do is step on the Scale and the scale does the rest.
In this version:
· Shows your weight and fat body mass in an intuitive and simple interface
· Calculates your Body Mass Index (BMI) and compares your results to normal ranges for your age, sex and height group.
· Allows you to follow your progress in the form of full screen graphs: day, week and month views to help you stay motivated in the long term.
· Displays fat mass and lean mass graphs along with your weight to better monitor your health.
· Enable remote synchronization with your Withings Connected Bodyscale and automatically find all your weight and body statistics anywhere!
You can find more information the Withings Connected Body Scale on www.withings.com
What's new in WiScale
Universal application, compatible with iPad
High-resolution icons for iPhone-4
Trend line now available !
Fat and lean mass can now be displayed in mass or percent individually.
List all your measures available in a table.
Access to informations about your Withings scale
Access to the application can be protected by a secret code
Add, edit or delete your weight objectives
Better handling of multiple users in an account: data are stored instead of being downloaded again at each user selection. Switching between users is now faster, and possible even without data network.
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.