is an iPhone/iPod/iPad application that acts as a client for the Apple Push Notification Service. We support push for Twitter, GMail, Google voice, RSS, and more! We also support multiple accounts. multiple devices, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls. Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own custom notifications with our simple REST API.
★ PRICING ★
Currently, you get email push and API push when you buy the application, you can buy Twitter push and RSS/Atom push throughMore...
- Receive pushes for Twitter Favorites and Followers
- Sending the twitter ID when replying to Tweets, to keep the discussion history (in_reply_to_id)
- New Twitter oauth if you want to receive push for DMs
- Performance improvement
- Crash when tweeting a RSS feed on iPad
- Sharing on Facebook on iPad works
- Silent hour wheels working on iPhone
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later