Bit Slicer is a universal game trainer that allows you to cheat in video games by searching and modifying values such as your score, lives, ammunition, and much more.
- Memory Scanner
- Search and narrow down values of several types: integers, floating-points, strings, byte arrays, and pointers
- Add, delete, and modify variables with ease
- Freeze variable's values
- Store a process' entire virtual memory space and search for values based on incremental changes
- Manipulate pointers by de-referencing variable addresses
- Memory more...
- Added 'Pause Target When in Background' feature in File menu, for games that don't pause when they aren't the frontmost application
- Added number of accesses column when watching read/write accesses to a variable
- Changed Store Values button so that it now inserts text (
$StoredValue) instead of a token, which previously was a hack that wasn't very more...
- OS X 10.8 or later