Developer website: RE:Vision Effects, Inc.
Video Gogh provides an easy and intuitive interface and employs the powerful technology used in "What Dreams May Come," 1998 Academy Award Winner for Best Visual Effects. How it works: Simply open a movie with Video Gogh, make a few choices and Gogh! Out comes a painted animation. Couldn't be simpler.
With version 3 you can now supply your own custom brushes, which can be animated too!
- Fixed a problem where floating license capability for Effections floating license was not being seen in Windows version.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5
- Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1 and up. Read about limitations
- Fusion 5.01 and up via Fusion's After Effects plugin adapter. Only the 32-bit version of Fusion is supported because 64-bit Fusion does not yet support After Effects-compatible plugins.
- Autodesk Combustion 3.0.4 or later
- Quantel generationQ
- Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase