Who is it for?
Well, imagine you are a software developer who just completed a project and it's time to work on shipping it. Or you are an administrator and you need to deploy a plugin on the Mac computers of your network. Whenever you need to create an installation package or distribution for Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Packages is the powerful and flexible solution you're looking for.
With Packages, you can define which applications, bundles, documents or folders should be part of the payload of your installation packages and where more...
- Support for Indonesian, Malay, and Vietnamese.
- Check for available updates automatically.
- Ability to duplicate choices requirements.
- Ability to drag-and-drop choices requirements between 2 projects.
- Improved "downgradability" dependencies support.
- Support for framework bundle versioning. more...
- OS X 10.5 or later