With Power Manager Professional you can create and schedule sophisticated energy-saving events that automate your Mac and reduce your running costs. Events can power on a Mac, run a series of actions, and when finished, turn off the Mac.
A collection of events is called a schedule, and schedules can be created and deployed to any Mac running any edition of Power Manager. This ability to deploy events and schedules created with Professional makes Power Manager Professional an invaluable tool for any organisation using Mac computers.
- New: Added trigger external assistant.
- New: Added condition console user.
- New: Added condition user inactivity.
- New: Added condition start up.
- New: Added action await battery health.
- New: Added action await external assistant.
- New: Added action await once.
- New: Added action await power remaining.
- New: Added more...
- OS X 10.7 or later