Data Collection and Editing:
- Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
- Attach photos and movies to what you collect
- Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
- Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
Tap on Map Identify
- Simple tap on the map to get information about that location (replaces the Identify Location tool).
Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
- When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
Streamlined ArcGIS Online account creation
- Creating your ArcGIS online account is done within the application and requires less information to get started.