Notebooks, the one and only notebook that you\'ll ever need, is now available for the iPad. It has been optimized for and takes advantage of the iPad\'s new capabilities, and thus delivers even more value and better experience than the original Notebooks for iPhone.
➤ Full support for external keyboards will be added in version 1.0.2
Notebooks for iPad allows you to conveniently write, capture and organize your ideas, notes, reminders, journals, diaries or details of life that you want to keep close at hand. If you need to take an important note, or search for one, you\'ll always have the ultimate notebook at your fingertips!
What about those important documents on your computer that you would like to carry along, too? That is easy with Notebooks: simply import and view your PDF, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, RTF and HTML documents, as well as photos, Safari Web archives and even your Palm Memos!
There is one more thing: keep your task lists in Notebooks and tick off your to-dos as you complete them. Divide your projects into nested sub projects for better handling, and cross-reference to your filing system or reference library, which is, of course, in Notebooks, too. When a task reaches its due date, Notebooks\' badge on the home screen reminds you of pending business.
So with Notebooks, you carry your whole world in your pocket!
What exactly can you do with Notebooks?
• Type your notes and texts, no matter how long they are. • Select your favorite fonts, background colors and patterns. • Swipe through your notes and change the font size with simple gestures.
• Import your text, HTML, RTF, PDF, MS Office, Apple iWork documents, photos or Web archives. • Import your iPad or iPhone Notes and Palm Memos. • Quickly create new documents with the contents of the Clipboard. • Import Web pages from Safari • Import documents from Mail and other iPad apps
• Manage your Task Lists and get things done. • Keep and maintain your reference library to support task management.
• Create as many nested books as you need. • Freely move, rename and restructure your documents and books. • Sort documents by title, by modification date or by custom sort order. • Find your documents with full text search (plain text, HTML, iWork, Office, RTF and Web archives). • Protect your confidential documents with a passcode. • Use Notebooks' links (URLs) to cross-reference documents or books within Notebooks, or to open them from other applications.
• Open documents from and save them to Notebooks, directly from your computer (requires WiFi) • Synchronize with your computer or with web-based services (WebDAV or Bonjour). • Send notes and documents by Mail.
• Print to WePrint (if you have Eurosmartz\' Print, Print & Share or DocPrinter installed). • Take advantage of TextExpander touch if you have it installed. • … and much much more.
Whether you want to draft or outline a business presentation, type a chapter of your short-story, list your inventory, save Web pages for reading them later, write an entry in your diary or journal, tick off your tasks, or just capture notes and ideas on the go, you need to have Notebooks on your iPad today!
For more information and screenshots, please visit our website.
➤ Should you experience any problems with Notebooks, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY, as we cannot respond to user feedback in the reviews.
What's new in Notebooks for iPad
Full support for external keyboards
Numerous improvements and interface enhancements especially for column view.
WiFi Sharing now reliably works for Windows, too
- improved transfer of large documents from Mac OS Finder
Single line Preview - can now be turned on/off. By default, previews are off, you activate them in a book\'s info view. \"Auto\" setting uses setting from the parent book.
Improved import from Safari with bookmarklet (nytimes.com etc.)
\"New from Pasteboard\" - now accepts URLs and imports Web pages (as an alternative to the bookmarklet) or saves a bookmark.
WebDAV sync: several enhancements due to user reports regarding Move&Delete.
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.