Studiometry Touch is a business management tool for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, designed to be used with Studiometry on the Mac or PC. Studiometry Touch lets you track your clients and projects, record your time and expenses, and send invoices directly from your mobile device.
** Requires Studiometry on your Mac or PC **
Studiometry Touch: Take your work wherever work takes you.
With Studiometry Touch you'll have access to your business's critical information on the go. Clients, contacts, projects, to dos, work, invoices, and payments can all be viewed, created, and edited on your mobile device.
Studiometry Touch gives you mobile access to your entire business for $39.95 USD per device / year. Try Studiometry Touch with sample data for free, and when you're ready to synchronize with Studiometry for Mac or PC, purchase a license and add it to your Studiometry server.
- Running timers with your customized rates to track your time while you work.
- Expense entry with markup and quantity capabilities.
- Clients & Contacts: Track business clients and contacts to stay in touch on the go. Categories, notes, and ID numbering features included.
- Projects: Manage your projects from anywhere including your pipeline and stage information, as well as all work, expenses, and to dos.
- Share calendars and delegate tasks between employees.
- Send invoices from your mobile device using your customized invoice templates from Studiometry on your Mac or PC.
Requirements: Studiometry 7.1 or newer on Mac or Windows. Wireless network or Internet connection for syncing capabilities.
What's new in Studiometry Touch
Universal app now includes iPad support
Can now set a passcode lock specifically for Studiometry Touch
Will now show notification when creating new items
Can now use standard date/time picker when editing due/end dates of events
New Add Blueprint rows in Project's Work tab
Will automatically clear values when selecting text fields that have entered values of zero
Changing the start date of an event will automatically update the end date to be after
Fixed an issue with default values when creating new items
New option to disable auto-selecting of newly created payments
Fixed display issue for To Dos with no set due times
Fixed an issue loading clients and projects that do not have set categories
Date picker will now initialize with current date selected if there is no associated date
Join over 500,000 subscribers.
Subscribe for our newsletter with best Mac offers from MacUpdate.