Cloud is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy the
- You asked. We listened. GIF annotations! Go ahead and try annotating GIF's. It's really, really fun. We can't stop.
- Updated how logs are sent to CloudApp when you're having trouble. We allow trying to automatically upload and send it to us, otherwise there's an option to open logs in Finder and attach it using the client of your choice.
- When in
- OS X 10.10 or later