Cloud is simple file sharing for the Mac. Drag a file from your Mac to the CloudApp icon in the menubar and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can give to a friend over Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way adapting to your specific needs.
- Share files and links (Drops).
- Upload by drag-n-drop or using global keyboard shortcuts.
- Share Drops using private or public links.
- View a history of your Drops right from the menubar.
- Re-copy the more...
- Share via email function for more seamless and diverse sharing capabilities.
- Password protection for increased drop security.
- Higher recording limit for CloudApp Motion on pro plans.
- Pro users can now record video with sound from microphone (HQ) on CloudApp motion to provide voice commentary on an asset.
- Users can now cancel recording in case there’s more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later