Besides basic image processing and visualization modules, MeVisLab includes advanced medical imaging algorithms for segmentation, registration, and quantitative morphological and functional image analysis.
The MeVisLab Development Environment
MeVisLab is being developed and used by MeVis Medical Solutions AG and Fraunhofer MEVIS (formerly MeVis Research GmbH) in Bremen, Germany. MeVis Medical Solutions and Fraunhofer MEVIS develop more...
- Added scripting functions
- Added scripting method
getSeedPointPositionAtto CSO wrapper.
- The sources for the MLOpenCLKernel1 library are now included in the release.
- Added source and library files of MLAlgorithmModule to the installer.
- The splash screen is not shown more...
- OS X 10.8.2 or later
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA or ATI graphics processor