Use the preference window, or the menu itself, to specify various options such as: scaling, reflections, showing cursor in screen shots, include Desktop windows, ignore framing effects like shadows, and creating an opaque image.
- Maintenance update for latest Mac OS
- The "Open in Preview" feature is now implemented without the need for AppleScripts or modifying System Preferences to enable System Events.
- Help menu link to the website has been fixed.
- Fixed the "Filter" popup menu in the "App Filter" pane of preferences, it was not properly initialized.
- Fixed "untrimmed" more...
- OS X 10.5.8 or later