Developer website: Coladia
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy The court of king Charles IX is making a frand tour of France. Catherine de Médicis, his mother, victim of strange curse, decides to pay a visit to her doctor and astrologer, Michel de Nostre-Dame, better known as Nostradamus. But he is too fatigued to come to her assistance, and it is his daughter Madeleine, under a false identity, who offers her services to the queen mother... Between the intrigues of the court of France, which Catherine de Médicis holds in an iron fist, and the prophecies of her father, Madeleine makes her way through this great story of France, the course of which she may influence.
- Defeat the last prophecy of the great philosopher Nostradamus and change the course of history !
- Discover the first historical adventure game based on astrology and the prophecies of Nostradamus.
- Get ready to investigate a series of murders perilously close to the royal family and become a criminal profiler ahead of time.
- You can either be Nostradamus' daughter or play the role of her brother depending on the situation to help your mystical quest.
- Unravel a series of machiavellian riddles and puzzles based not just on astrology but also alchemy, pharmacy and ancient runes.
- Dive into Renaissance Provence ans discover richly realistic photo-quality background that faithfully recreate the time of Nostradamus.
- Get into the action straight away thanks to intuitive gameplay and progressively increasing difficulty level.