The 4D development environment is a powerful, 21st century application-development platform. The cornerstone of 4D has always been a comprehensive programming language that is both high level and easy to learn. With over 900 different commands, you can use 4D to go beyond simple data management to build custom applications that look great, are easy to maintain, and can scale up to the demands of the largest enterprise. Today, with 4D v14, you benefit from an outstanding platform, fully compliant with all database standards, to design and deploy high-performance software solutions:
- A native SQL database
- The event 'On display detail' is executed before the event 'on load' in a listbox.
- The code OPEN SETTINGS WINDOW("/Database";True;User settings), running without authorizing user properties, brings an expected error #-10531 with a wrong error text.
- Structure Editor: Unexpected error -20001 when ordering fields using the arrow buttons in the Index
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
- 4GB minimum RAM, 8GB recommended
- 1280x1024 min. screen resolution