The 4D development environment is a powerful, 21st century application-development platform. The cornerstone of 4D has always been a comprehensive programming language that is both high level and easy to learn. With over 900 different commands, you can use 4D to go beyond simple data management to build custom applications that look great, are easy to maintain, and can scale up to the demands of the largest enterprise. Today, with 4D v14, you benefit from an outstanding platform, fully compliant with all database standards, to design and deploy high-performance software solutions:
- A native SQL database more...
- Some cells are not printed with 4D View plug-in when using the 'repeated row' option
- Wrong text color display on cell if "auto wrap" property is set
- 4D View may crash 4D when entering in a very large text in a cell edited.
- Impossible to select an RTF file to create a hyperlink in 4D Write - Select "Insert Hyperlink..." more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Intel CoreDuo or above
- 4GB minimum RAM, 8GB recommended
- 1280x1024 min. screen resolution