MixTape is a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-learn application for making beat-matched mixes. By simply dragging-and-dropping the music you already have in iTunes (or from the Finder), MixTape adds detected tempo and beats. Tracks are then dragged onto a workspace where they now "snap to grid" along their beats and play in sync. Precisely in sync. Emphasized markers show where musical phrases start and a simple envelope adds that all-important final polish to your mixes. MixTape Pro adds a "HiLo" control, dropping the bass or treble for cleaner mixes; a "live" UI where you can hear what is under the playhead at all times,
Note: The version available for purchase is 1.3.8; the version available through MacUpdate Desktop is version 1.3.5.
- Fixed macOS 10.12 Sierra crash-on-publish
- Undo for parameter sliders
- Nasty click when changing preview track - fixed
- Play bar appearing the wrong size - fixed
- Change of waveform resolution (for macOS
- OS X 10.9.5 or later