Kaleidoscope spots differences in text and image files.
- Single window workflow: One tab per comparison
- Compare two+ files: Add any number of files per tab
- Always up to date: Auto-refreshes when files change
- File Shelf: Quickly go from file to file
- Path Bar: See where your files are
- Keyboard shortcuts: Every action has a shortcut
- Text Scope
- Supports any text file: Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Clear comparisons
- Three layouts: Blocks, Fluid, and Unified
- Fixed a couple issues with our Bazaar integration instructions.
- ⌘-D now triggers the Don't Resolve button when dismissing a merge warning.
- Improved automatic graphics switching support (Early 2011 or newer MacBooks Pro): Kaleidoscope will now only use the discrete GPU when necessary.
- Updated our mechanism for purchasing a Kaleidoscope registration.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later