Developer website: Basilick Games
Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007's hit independent role-playing game, Eschalon: Book I. Continue your journey across massive outdoor environments and deep into twisted dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of your past and who is behind the menace that threatens all of Eschalon. No experience with the first game is needed to enjoy this second chapter in the Eschalon trilogy.
- Play as a male or female character.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution.
- New weather effects: snow, rain, and thunderstorms. Weather isn't just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
- Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
- Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, - Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
- "Equipment configuration" presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
- New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
Version 1.05: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- 1.8 GHz processor or better.
- 3D accelerated graphics card.