SpeakHaven speaks whatever is on the computer clipboard whenever the application is brought to the foreground. If the clipboard is unchanged it is ignored, otherwise it speaks the new clipboard text. Highlight any text in the window and have it speak that text. Simple but effective for speaking text in applications that don't have a keyboard shortcut.
- Checks for new version on HMS server
- Windows now uses an installer
- Advertising window removed.
- There is now a mute button and volume slider.
- Any text on the clipboard is spoken immediately when the application comes to the foreground - nothing else to do. Any currently speaking text will stop and the new text begun. If the clipboard text is the same as that already
Mac OS X 10.3 or later