allows you to use the camera in an iPhone to capture real world colors and match them to the Sherwin-Williams paint color palette. With ColorSnap, it's easy to take color inspiration from a photo in your library or one you just snapped. Then choose matching colors or Ask Sherwin-Williams for recommendations. Either way, it's a cinch to match, adjust, and save colors. You can even share your palettes via email or Facebook and find your nearest Sherwin-Williams store.
Already know the paint color you want? Use ColorSnap search to find the color name and values, quickly and easily. Have a color family in mind, but notMore...
New in this ColorSnap® update:
· Select up to three colors from a single photo
· Shake for a random color palette based on your photo
· Save inspirational photo with resulting color palette
· View and enlarge individual color swatches
· Fine tune color lightness, saturation and hue
· Create, adjust, name and save custom color palettes
· Explore the full Sherwin-WilliamsMore...
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later