... When we first started selling software products online last June, we didn't know a crucial mistake we were making. We had no software application to manage customer accounts. So we had no organized system to tell if somebody who just bought our product is a returning customer or what he or she may have bought previously, resulting in multiple customer accounts for the same person. How many customers did we have? - we had no wild idea.
We wanted a customer management system that would automatically generate a username and a password, a system that would tell us if a given username or a given e-mail address is taken by an existing customer. We wanted a system that would give us easy access to other applications. Inevitably, we've built a customer account system of our own.
- Set administrative accounts so that only authorized people can browse customer data.
- Let CST2Manage automatically backup application data periodically so that you won't suffer from an accidental loss of data.
- Export customer account data as an XML file.
- Let CST2Manage automatically generate a username and a password for a new customer account.
- Let CST2Manage check if there already exists a customer account with a given username or e-mail address.
- Find out who bought a particular product.
- Set a DayWatch alarm clock to any customer account so that you will be alarmed when a watch date arrives.
- Create your own pull-down menu lists.