Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
gfxCardStatus is a free menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your MacBook Pro is using at any given time.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively.
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time.
- Dependent process list: see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support, so you know right when the GPU switches.
- Tiny footprint doesn't sit in your menu bar and hog RAM or CPU cycles.
- Automatic application updating checks for downloads and installs new versions of gfxCardStatus automatically!