gfxCardStatus is a free menu bar application that keeps track of which graphics card your MacBook Pro is using at any given time.
- Simple, clean "i" and "n" icons that signify Intel HD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics, respectively.
- Automatically updates when the GPU switches, in real time.
- Dependent process list: see which applications are currently using the 330M, if it's the active GPU!
- Growl support, so
- New in this version: Notification Center support!
- Fixed the garbled screen issue that 2010 MacBook Pro users were seeing after switching to Integrated Only mode.
- Fixed some of the issues with sleep people were seeing.
- Added a warning dialog when switching to Integrated Only while apps are in the Dependencies list.
- Now localized in Korean!
- OS X 10.7 or later
- MacBook Pro with dual-GPUs (2010 Intel HD/NVIDIA GeForce 330M GT
- 2008-2009 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M/9600M GT)