Content Pager is a great tool that allows you to create "pages" of content that can then be shown in one section of a web page.
This gives you great flexibility in terms of layout and a cleaner look, without compromising on the content that you want to deliver.
It is also a great way to catch the attention of your site visitors.
- Easy to use.
- Customizable height and width.
- Use the included backgrounds, combine a background image with a background color, or simply use your own image.
- Presents information in an uncluttered space, making good use of screen real-estate.
- Easy arrange the order of the pages using the plugin’s drag-and-drop.
- Use your own navigation icons instead of the default Previous and Next page icons.
- Auto move to the next page. You can set your own time interval, or turn it off.
- Optionally pause the auto move when the user mouses over the Content Pager. When the mouse leaves, auto move resumes.