iconStiX is an easy-to-use, fundamental icon tool that allows users to combine and attach images to desktop items.
iconStiX is a simple program to combine images and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder's services, so that you can select "Open iconStiX" in the Finder's contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as
- adding multiple objects (image, shape and text) and overviewing them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, skewing, coloring and shadowing objects
- attaching/removing custom icons more...
Several adjustments for OS X Yosemite:
- Deprecated methods are replaced.
- QuickLook plugin, which is included in the app, is updated.
- Icon attachment process regarding aliases and symlinks is modified so that their originals’s icon is changed.
- A few bugs are fixed (mainly in relation to drawing shapes and text).
- OS X 10.9 or later