iconStiX is a simple program to combine images and attach composition as custom icon to desktop items such as folder. It is cooperated with the Finder's services, so that you can select "Open iconStiX" in the Finder's contextual menu to start the program.
It supports basic functions such as
- adding multiple objects (image, shape and text) and overviewing them in a table
- moving, resizing, rotating, skewing, coloring and shadowing objects
- attaching/removing custom icons
- saving documents more...
- Various internal modifications for energy efficiency and for better compatibility with the latest OS X.
- Icon attachment is now processed in a background thread. (A menu item "Attaching to..." appears on the main menu bar while the process is in progress.)
- Image data optimization can be now opt out in the Preferences. The process can reduce memory use (e.g., ca. 300 K by more...
- OS X 10.9 or later