CopperCube is a 3D authoring tool - create 3D websites, apps and games without programming. It creates Mac OS X and Windows apps, WebGL and Flash websites and Android apps. 3D games created with CopperCube also run on iOS 8 via WebGL. You don't have any programming skills for this, you can click your apps and games together from existing actions and behaviors. But it also offers a scripting interface for advanced users. It supports everything from terrain, particle systems, character animation, effects, physics, video playback, network communication, iOS 8 (via WebGL), shader programming, animation blending, and more.
- Dynamic day-night cycle support
- Anisotropic filtering
- Fast collision detection for degenerated geometry
- Disable Browser Context Menu action
- Better first person camera touch support on WebGL
- irrEdit options
- More scripting features
- Better WebGL error display
- New translations: Farsi, Hindi, Chinese, Polish, and more...
- OS X 10.4 or later