Developer website: Starface GmbH
STARFACE Client is a native CTI integration for the STARFACE PBX. Initiate phone calls and faxes right from your Desktop. About STARFACE: STARFACE is a professional telephone system as software solution or appliance for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 500 extensions. STARFACE excels in usability and flexibility, and features conference rooms, Music-On-Hold, call forwarding, Call-Through, call queues, fax-to-mail or software fax and CTI for virtually every CRM system from Outlook to Salesforce. Read more about STARFACE at http://starface-pbx.com.
- High-resolution graphics for Macs with Retina display.
- The application is signed with our developer ID.
- Messages are also displayed in the message center.
- Outgoing calls can be canceled (via the Red handset icon).
- Updating the program icons.
- Background of the call window is displayed correctly on the latest versions of OS X.
- The fax printer driver is automatically installed on the current versions of OS X correctly added to the printer subsystem (system reboot after installation is no longer necessary).
- Improved error handling on timeout when connecting to the server and when broken connection to the background process.
- The search field in the Call List window will now reset when the selection changes in the sidebar.
- Various settings are now considered reliable. Therefore, the client's behavior may change by the update. In this case, please check if the settings match the requirements.
- Translation of all labels.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- STARFACE 4.0.2 or higher