Package Central automatically packages Adobe InDesign documents from watched hot folders. Package Central offloads packaging from InDesign to a central system, leaving operator stations free from the packaging process. It performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended.
- Package InDesign documents automatically from hot folders
- Free up operators from the packaging process
- Create PDF and IDML version on-the-fly
- Automatic email notifications during processing
- Variable package folder names
- Detailed process log
- Fixed an issue in which some email notifications weren't sent.
- Fixed an issue in which Package Central could crash when sending an email.
- Microsoft Exchange email servers are now supported.
- Fixed an issue in which missing SMTP password could cause a crash.
- All email events are now stored in file's processing history.
- Fixed an issue where file icons weren't
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS4 or later