Package Central automatically packages Adobe InDesign documents from watched hot folders. Package Central offloads packaging from InDesign to a central system, leaving operator stations free from the packaging process. It performs all its tasks automatically and can run absolutely unattended.
- Package InDesign documents automatically from hot folders
- Free up operators from the packaging process
- Create PDF and IDML version on-the-fly
- Automatic email notifications during processing
- Variable package folder names
- Detailed process log
- Fixed errors in some registration related alerts.
- Fixed an error which could happen on attempt to activate a serial number.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS4 or later