Warehouse offers a lightweight single window interface for backing up files from your Mac to any removable media device such as external hard drives, USB memory sticks or even other Macs connected on a network.
As a more fine tuned method than TimeMachine's one size fits all approach, Warehouse uses a task based system which lets you create an unlimited number of tasks each with source folders, destination location and an option of 4 unique backup modes.
- Schedule Backups. Warehouse lets you schedule tasks to run in the background (using a variety of scheduling options) so the
- Fixed a nasty bug which caused the time of controls to not save properly at times.
- Fixed another nasty bug which caused weekly scheduled backups to use the wrong time.
- Folders are prevented from being deleted during transfers thus causing a crash.
- Added a progress wheel to transfers.
- Dragging a folder onto the Warehouse application icon in the Dock
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
*Previously available here