FaboGallery allows you to bring your Facebook Photos to your Rapidweaver Web site dynamically, while keeping them stored back at Facebook.
This means you save on your server disk space and bandwidth, and also saves you the hassle of transferring these photos up to your server again.
- New photos that you place in chosen albums in Facebook Photos will appear on your site.
- Choose which albums to display.
- AJAX-based to reduce page reloads.
- Album previews are supported within the Rapidweaver plugin.
- Dynamically pulls the photos data from your personal Facebook account. The photos are
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Rapidweaver 4 or 5
- Facebook Account.
- PHP 5 with Curl support (commonly available), to fetch the photos data from Facebook.