Developer website: Mike Bailey
ChessWorks is a 3D chess game that was created especially for the use of playing multi-player games across the Internet or on a local network.
Version 3.0.2 adds the following:
- Improved support for playing behind a router. When inviting a player for a game the external ip address will be used when possible.
- Fixed a typo in the preferences window.
- The area behing the coordinates on Mac OS X is no longer a solid gray color.
- User interface has been tweaked to look better on Mac OS X.
- King can no longer castle if the rook has been captured before it moved.
Mac OS 8.1 or later, CarbonLib.