Ephemera will comfortably synchronize your ebook reader with Instapaper.com via USB. It works with the Amazon Kindle, Sony readers and pretty much any device capable of reading HTML, Mobipocket or EPUB files.
Two-way Instapaper sync. By default, Ephemera gets your unread Instapaper news as single articles. Read one, delete it on your reader, and during the next sync it'll be archived on Instapaper.com.
Plug, Sync & Go. If you want it to, Ephemera will automatically start up, sync, and then unmount your reader when it detects the USB connection. Configure the app
- FIX: Sometimes, articles come back empty; added handling of those cases.
- FIX: Fixed stalled loading when there are no unread articles.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- a USB-capable ebook reader capable of reading HTML, MOBI or EPUB files
- a free Instapaper.com account
- a knack for reading
- Your Instapaper account\'s \"automatic archiving\" setting must be disabled. See this support thread for more info.