Arq is super-easy online backup for Mac and Windows computers. Back up to your own cloud account (Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Cloud Storage, any S3-compatible server), your SFTP server, or your NAS. On OS X, Arq backs up and faithfully restores all the special metadata of Mac files that other products don't, including resource forks, ACLs, and creator codes.
- Following the initial backup, Arq automatically makes incremental backups every hour, every day, uploading just the files that have changed since your last backup. Arq keeps hourly backups for the past 24 hours, daily
- Fixed an issue with incorrect sizes reported in the backup record display
- Fixed an issue where creating an IAM user would fail if the computer's locale was set to other than US
- Fixed an issue where deleting SFTP directories was failing and not reporting an error
- Fixed an issue where overwriting a file at an SFTP server could fail trying to delete the
- OS X 10.7 or later