Arq is super-easy online backup for Mac and Windows computers. Back up to your own cloud account (Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Cloud Storage, any S3-compatible server), your SFTP server, or your NAS. On OS X, Arq backs up and faithfully restores all the special metadata of Mac files that other products don't, including resource forks, ACLs, and creator codes.
- Following the initial backup, Arq automatically makes incremental backups every hour, every day, uploading just the files that have changed since your last backup. Arq keeps hourly backups for the past 24 hours, daily
- Added support for new AWS Mumbai region.
- Added support for new AWS Canada region.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the "fixed transfer rate" setting from having any effect on network usage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented adopting a backup set if there was any error with reading the backup set.
- OS X 10.7 or later