iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode: Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all
- Improved searching algorithm for macOS 10.12
- Tweaked the ‘Lost Files’ feature
- Fixed issue selecting/deselecting cache files
- Fixed issue handling alias files
- Fixed issue with Touch ID and no files are marked for deleting
- OS X 10.7 or later