GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- Drop-down lists drawn directly to the Graphics View (so LaTeX is supported)
- Allow non-integers again as output from Periods
- Fix for shading of integrals (also in Probability Calculator)
- Fix bug with f(x(A), y(A))
- Make sure tracing works for filled Conics / Arcs
- Fix bug with axis labeling
- Fix problem with Object more...
- OS X 10.8 or later