GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- Chrome App:
CtrlV to paste images (when Image Tool selected)
- fixes for IterationList
- new version of Giac (fixes for eliminate and 10^(x+63/10-x))
- CAS View: implement ScientificText
- HTML5: fix for LocusEquation / Envelope / Prove
- fix for dragging Input Boxes
- Chrome App: Copy / Copy as LaTeX working in the CAS more...
- OS X 10.8 or later