GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- Fix for Integral[ ]
- Fix for Invert[parabola]
- Improvement for Simplify[exp(x)/exp(x+1)]
- Fix for double-clicking files with LaTeX
- Non-polynomial implicit curves
- CAS View: fix for N(5) in Numeric Mode, fix for lines, implement Intersect[ Plane, Plane ]
- Fix for Roots changing to (?,?)
- 3D: fix for missing command more...
- OS X 10.8 or later