GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and calculus. It offers multiple representations of objects in its graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet views that are all dynamically linked.
While other interactive software (e.g., Cabri Geometry, Geometer's Sketchpad) focus on dynamic manipulations of geometrical objects, the idea behind GeoGebra is to connect geometric, algebraic, and numeric representations in an interactive way. You can do constructions with points, vectors, lines, and conic sections, as well as functions, and change them dynamically more...
- Fix for FractionText
- Fix for SVG export with Points Export_1 and Export_2
- CAS View: fix for Solve[log(x^2) + 6 * log(x) + 8 = 0, x] and Solve[sqrt(x - 4) <= sqrt(2x + 1)]
- Fix for Navigation Bar in 2 applets
- Fix for CAS commands in Input Help
- Fix for numbers being loaded as Sliders
- OS X 10.8 or later