Bokeh is the only software that accurately simulates the distinctive blurring and creamy highlights of real lenses. Terence Tay, Bokeh's designer, performed careful experiments with lenses famous for their bokeh highlights, such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 II and the Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8. The result is a photo-realistic look, in contrast to the unnatural blur from other software.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- One of the following (optional):
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Lightroom 2 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 or later