SBArt is a design support tool to create an abstract 2D CG image based on artificial selection, which was originally proposed as Artificial Evolution by Mr. Karl Sims.
Version 4 is a full revision of the previous version, that takes advantage of graphic processor unit by compiling each genotype into a program of OpenGL Shading Language. This innovation enabled breeding an abstract movie in realtime.
- Ready for iCloud. You can save a gene pool and media products into your iCloud storage.
- The default length of random genotype was enlonged from 5-10 to 20-80. You can start breeding from richer variation of initial population.
- The binary operator and resigned from the default set of functions.
- The default method of selection in automated evolution more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- AMD, NVIDIA, or Intel HD GPU